While you can resume your activities shortly after treatment, the redness and swelling may take between 3 to 7 days to completely disappear.
You may feel hot or tingling during the treatment and a slight sunburn-like appearance after the treatment. These symptoms are normal and will disappear after a short time. Your skin will need a different care regimen in the days following the treatment. Here is what you should do and avoid.
- Continuously moisturizing your skin during the recovery period
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible and use a sunblock with SPF30 or greater to avoid sun damage.
- Inform your doctor of any side effects or complications
- Touch, rub or massage the treated area for 24 hours
- Make-up 6-12 hours after treatment
- Exfoliate the skin for 7 days after the treatment
- Doing any strenuous physical activities
Conclusion: eMatrix technology is used for the following conditions: acne scars and other scars, sun damage, fine wrinkles.